Monday, June 15, 2009

I <3 Blogs

I don't know why but I love blogs! I had some time on my hands at work this weekend (while watching babies sleep) and bounced from blog to blog. I don't know when else I would read so many articles on theology, motherhood, womanhood, blackberries, etc. I love being able to jump from theology to motherhood, finding new books and music that I want to try, troubleshoot my phone, and just follow my random thoughts. I love catching up on my friends lives (most of which have moved far, far away) through the posts and pictures on their blogs. {As if you didn't already know, I LOVE pictures! If I'm ever at your house, I seem to find every album and can look at them for HOURS!} Everyone should blog, I'm convinced. I'm trying to get Josh out of his box too. We'll see what happens...until then, post away sweet friends! I love your stories and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment