Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day Photo Shoot












For Mother's Day, my sweet boys (including Josh) obliged me with a photo shoot at Tannehill State Park. Any time we go anywhere to take pictures, I always take hundreds, literally. That day they were so patient with me, even though it was quite miserable outside. Hayden was having a blast discovering the park and his t-ball was a great distractor. We had never been there before, but I'm pretty sure we will go back again soon! It was so hot & muggy that afternoon, we were all soaked in sweat, as you can see on the boys' faces. {Welcome to summer in Alabama!} So, here are just a few pics from our afternoon. Enjoy! Thanks, boys, for being so sweet to Mommy and taking such sweet pictures for me! It was a wonderful gift. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment