Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Cake, Hudson!...(just a few days late)


A very sweet friend reminded me the other day that my blog was a little behind and my sweet Hudson didn't have a birthday post, so to remedy that, here goes.

The sad day finally came and went. Hudson had his 1st birthday! We had a great party with family and a few friends (in our newly decorated kitchen, thanks to the Meredith's!) and Hudson had a great cake. He put on quite the show. I wish, yet again, I'd had a video camera to capture the entire moment. He was a mess. He was skeptical at first, but then quickly embraced his new favorite food, face first. He's his daddy's boy, what can I say? :)

It's been a great year. We can't imagine or remember what life is like without him. He's such a sweet little man! We're continually reminded of God's goodness every time we look into the faces of our sweet boys.

Hudson's great "cheese" with Papa...just before the cake.


Hudson face first devouring his "smash" cake. Priceless.


The Boys with Gigi, my hysterical and fun-loving grandmother


The Birthday Hat Tradition.




No comments:

Post a Comment