Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Hudson!


Wow...time is flying by! It's hard to believe another month has ticked off the clock. I can't believe that I've already been back to work for 2 months. Hudson is maturing, I can't quite say growing, because we're still quite the "small fry". He's truly earning his nickname, "Tiny". At his 4 month check up he weighed 12lbs, 15oz, in the 15th percentile for weight. I was quite shocked, since Hayden always exceeded his percentile charts. So, I was a little bummed when we were sent home to start adding a little rice cereal to his diet. He can stay as tiny as he wants! He's much easier to carry that way.

We love you Hudson! We are so thankful that God has blessed our lives with you. Thanks for being such a sweet guy. Did I mention how beautiful you are??? Oh, and your brother is in love with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment